Housing for Summer Course
Students will stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, in Downtown Richmond. The Crowne Plaza is just a few minutes walk to the studios at Richmond Ballet.
- A complete meal package- breakfast and dinner will be catered especially for CUSA and served in a private dining room by the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Menus will include vegetarian entrees. Cold buffet lunches will be served daily at the Richmond Ballet for all registrants.
- 37" flat screen - high definition TVs
- Complimentary high speed internet access in all guestrooms
- Two telephones with data ports, speaker phones, voice mail
- Refrigerators and microwaves, based on availability
- CD player -clock radio, coffee maker and free newspaper
- Spacious work area with task lighting
- Bathrooms with luxurious cherry and granite vanity, makeup/shaving mirror
- Indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and sauna
Click here for the Residential Summer Course registration form
For more information on housing and the rest of our Summer Course please download the following items from our Welcome Packet: